Your teeth are some of your most precious commodities, so do your part to keep them. They are durable enough to withstand the dangers of most foods, but over time even the smallest of snacks can cause your teeth to rot out if you fail to care for them.
Protect your adult teeth, they are the last pair! Ensure that you prevent the following risks from occurring:
– You don’t schedule any oral examinations and professional cleanings from a dentist that can ensure your mouth is healthy.
– You have severe tooth decay and require a tooth extraction.
– You fail to keep your oral health care at its best by skipping daily habits such as brushing and flossing.
– Your gums are red, swollen, or bleeding, which might pertain to gum disease.
– You take pointless risks for oral accidents during sports and activities by not wearing mouth or face guards.
To ensure your teeth remain healthy and safe, improve your oral health care habits and lifestyle. For a detailed evaluation of your oral health from NuSmile Dental & Orthodontics, schedule a visit with Dr. Lawrence Wu at our dentist office in San Jose, California. We can be reached by calling us at 408-266-2800 and speaking with a member of our fantastic team. Don’t wait until it’s too late, we can help you repair your natural smile!