Are you aware of the benefits that dental bonding can provide? Dental bonding is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that is often used to fix damaged teeth with a resin or porcelain material. Oftentimes, dental bonding systems can vastly improve the look and function of your teeth. For additional information about dental bonding and its benefits, see below:
– Dental bonds can be used as alternatives to dental amalgams for filling in cavities, as bonds can more closely match the hue of your teeth.
– Dental bonding is immensely effective for repairing damage caused by injuries including chips and cracks.
– Bonds can be used to establish the color and shape of a tooth.
– If your gums have begun to draw back due to gum disease, bonds can be used to help protect portions of a tooth’s root that may be exposed.
– Dental bonding can help fix teeth with severe stains and discolorations.
– Dental bonding treatments are immensely durable and can easily last over a decade.
For more advice and help from our team at NuSmile Dental & Orthodontics, come in for a visit. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. Lawrence Wu, please book an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in San Jose, California. We can be reached at 408-266-2800. We are here to help you get the healthy smile of your dreams!